If you are looking for the ultimate sauna experience, look no further. The Harvia Legend 300 DUO is perfect for heating your sauna from outside or another room.
The black steel frame shows off abundant stones that provide good heat even if the fire dies down. The grate frame also gives the stove a longer lifespan.
The Harvia Legend 300 DUO fire chamber has an innovative grate structure that separates the combustion air. Part of the air is directed to the upper part of the fire chamber. This way the burning is cleaner and more efficient.
The direction of the door opening can be changed along with the adjustable legs making this wood-burning heater easy to place in your sauna.
Harvia Legend 300 DUO Features:
- Heats two rooms
- Cleaner and efficient burning
- For sauna rooms from 529 to 1059 cu. ft.
- Requires a minimum of 572lbs of stones (13 boxes-AC3020)
- Please note that each natural stone is unique in shape and size. We recommend purchasing an additional box of sauna stones to allow you to choose the highest quality of stone for fit, form, and function (Additional freight charges will apply).
- Black steel frame
- Floor model
- Adjustable feet
- Upper connection opening
- Rear connection opening
- Soot opening
- Designed, engineered, and made in Finland
- Dimensions: 23.6″ W (600mm) x 30.7″ D (780mm) x 40.9″ H (1040mm)
- 2-year warranty
Harvia Legend 300 DUO Includes:
- Steel frame
- Stove body
- Stove Door
- Ash box
- Fire chamber extension
- Installation and operation manual
Harvia Legend 300 Specifications:
|Kilowatt Rating||23.5 KW|
|Minimum Cubic Feet||529 CF|
|Maximum Cubic Feet||1059 CF|
|Heater Weight||214 lbs|
|Shipping Weight with Sauna Stones||830 lbs|
Product Guides and Documents:
Installation and Operation Manual
Declaration of Performance
The weight or packaging of this product requires delivery by special appointment, and on a wooden pallet.
The driver is responsible for curbside delivery “only” and will lower the items to ground level.
Prior to shipping this product, we contact customers to share shipment details and discuss any extenuating delivery circumstances that may complicate or cause additional delivery expenses.